Stevia is widely grown for its sweet leaves, which are the source of sweetener products known generically as stevia. The active compounds are various steviol glycosides, which have 250–300 times the sweetness of sugar. It is stable under heat and over a broad range of pH conditions. Stevia is available in different purities from RA60% till RA99%.
Product Name: Stevia / Rebaudioside A
Chemical Name: 19-O-beta-glucopyranosyl-13-O-(beta-glucopyranosyl(1-2)-beta-glucopyranosyl(1-3))-beta-glucopyranosyl-13-xhydroxykaur-16-en-19-oic acidgalactopyranoside
CAS No.: 58543-16-1
- Stevia is between 30-350 times sweeter than sugar.
- Stevia is made out of Stevia Rebaudania Bertoni .
- Stevia does not promote dental cavities.
- Stevia contains no calories.
- Stevia is safe for consumption by diabetics as non- diabetics.
Stevia is available in different grades;
Stevia is available in different concentrations
- Beverages and Beverage Mixes
- Carbonated beverages
- Non-carbonated beverages
- Hard and Soft Candy
- Jams and Jellies
- Chewable candy and tablet
- Coffee and Tea
- Dairy Products
- Processed Fruits and Fruit Juices
- Processed Vegetables and Vegetable Juices
- Confections and Frostings
- Nutritional & Dietary Products
- Table-top sweeteners
- Processed fruit
- Chewing gum
- Dry-mix products
- Fruit spreads
- Frozen desserts
- Salad dressing