Product Name: Selenium Yeast / Organic Selenium
IUPAC Name: Selenium
CAS No.: 7782-49-2
Selenium yeast, produced by fermenting Saccharomyces cerevisiae in a selenium-rich media, is a recognized source of organic food-form selenium. Selenium is a fundamental trace element, which is closely related to human health. Selenium can prevent and inhibit tumor, anti-age and maintain the normal functions of cardiovascular system. Selenium yeast is the best source of organic selenium. The absorption and utilization of organic selenium is much higher than the inorganic selenium, and the toxicity of organic selenium is much lower.
Selenium Yeast Characters:
- High organic selenium content: 2000 mg/kg;
- Used as selenium enhancer in dairy, rice products, biscuits and beverages etc.
- The content of organic selenium is more than 99%.
- The bioavailability and safety of organic selenium is much higher than inorganic;
- Best source of selenium in health foods.
- Containing all the nutrients of yeast: high quality protein, vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber and essential amino acids for food/dietary supplements and functional foods.
- GRAS in US.
Benefits of Selenium YEAST
- Selenium Fights Inflammation
- Selenium Helps Regulate the Circadian Rhythm
- Selenium Has Anti-Aging Properties
- Selenium is Important for Thyroid Function
- Selenium Helps Immune Defense (especially against viruses)
- Selenium is Good for Th2 Dominant People
- Selenium Aids Fertility and Reproductive Health
- Selenium Improves Mood
- Selenium Increases IGF-1
- Kosher/Halal certified
Selenium Yeast is available in different grades;
Selenium Yeast Applications:
- Nutritional & Dietary Products
- Dry-mix products
- Foods fortifying the immunity
- Weight-losing foods
- Anti-aging foods
- Animal nutrition