YEAST PROTEIN SUPPLIER
Van Wankum Ingredients is a full service ingredients provider for many different clients in the Food & Beverage, Cosmetics, Pharmaceutical and Health industries. We offer high quality ingredients and additives. Our services include sampling, cost efficient logistics, quality documents and consulting. Our team of commercial, logistic, and financial experts, and food technologists share more than 30 years of professional experience worldwide and are committed to satisfying customers’ needs.
WHAT IS YEAST PROTEIN?
Yeast Protein is an excellent protein source extracted from Baker’s yeast (S.Cerevisiae), with a high protein content between 55% – 70%. With all the essential amino acids for human body and as a new source of non-animal protein, Yeast Protein is a unique substitute of animal protein and soy protein, and it is a true game-changer for the current protein market which is driven by dairy and plant.
BENEFITS OF YEAST PROTEIN
- Yeast Protein maintains and stimulates the effectiveness of the immune system because of the content of Betaglucan.
- Yeast Protein has a positive effect on cholesterol levels.
- Yeast Protein contains B vitamins (B1,B3,B5,B6,B8 and B9).
- Yeast Protein is high in Potassium, Phosphorus, Iron , Zinc and Magnesium.
- Yeast Protein is a source of calcium.
- Yeast Protein is thought to have a positive effect on blood sugar levels and to help with diabetic issues
- Yeast Protein is suitable for consumption for vegetarians
YEAST PROTEIN APPLICATIONS
- Nutritional & Dietary Products
- Dry-mix products
- Protein bars
- Sport Nutrition
- Foods fortifying the immunity
- Weight-losing foods
VAN WANKUM INGREDIENTS
Van Wankum Ingredients is always looking for environment friendly and “green” opportunities for its products and principles. We stand for long-term relationships with our clients and high quality service. Please do not hesitate to request a Yeast Protein sample Or Contact us directly with questions or requests.