Xylooligosaccharides (XOS) are polymers of the sugar xylose. XOS is produced from the xylan fraction in plant fiber. Their C5 structure is fundamentally different from other prebiotics, which are based upon C6 sugars. Xylooligosaccharides have been commercially available since the 1980s. Xylooligosaccharides act as a prebiotic, selectively feeding beneficial bacteria such as bifidobacteria and lactobacilli within the digestive tract. A large number of clinical trials have been conducted with XOS, demonstrating a variety of health benefits, including improvements in blood sugars and lipids, digestive health benefits, laxation, and beneficial changes to immune markers.
Product Name: XYLOOLIGOSACCHARIDE (XOS)
Other Names: XOS, XYLO-OLIGOSACCHARIDE
CAS No.: 87-99-0
Molecular Formula: C5nH8n+2O4n+1
XYLOOLIGOSACCHARIDE is available in different grades or types:
• Liquid (70%)
• Powder (70% & 95%)
• Xylooligosaccharide Selective proliferation of bifidobacteria, inhibits harmful bacteria.
• Xylooligosaccharide Promote the absorption of calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc and other minerals.
• Xylooligosaccharide Establish a healthy intestinal environment with beneficial bacteria.
• Xylooligosaccharide is a Prebiotic.
• Xylooligosaccharide is feeding beneficial bacteria such as bifidobacteria and lactobacilli within the digestive tract.
• Nutritional & Dietary Products
• Dry-mix products
• Granola bars
• Dairy products
• Weight-losing foods
• Anti-aging foods
• Animal nutrition