XOS Prebiotic are polymers of the sugar xylose. XOS is produced from the xylan fraction in plant fiber. Their C5 structure is fundamentally different from other prebiotics, which are based upon C6 sugars. XOS PREBIOTIC s have been commercially available since the 1980s. XOS PREBIOTIC s act as a prebiotic, selectively feeding beneficial bacteria such as bifidobacteria and lactobacilli within the digestive tract. A large number of clinical trials have been conducted with XOS, demonstrating a variety of health benefits, including improvements in blood sugars and lipids, digestive health benefits, laxation, and beneficial changes to immune markers.
Product Name: XOS PREBIOTIC (XOS)
Other Names: XOS, XYLO-OLIGOSACCHARIDE
CAS No.: 87-99-0
Molecular Formula: C5nH8n+2O4n+1
XOS PREBIOTIC is available in different grades or types:
• Liquid (70%)
• Powder (70% & 95%)
XOS PREBIOTIC Characters:
• XOS PREBIOTIC Selective proliferation of bifidobacteria, inhibits harmful bacteria.
• XOS PREBIOTIC Promote the absorption of calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc and other minerals.
• XOS PREBIOTIC Establish a healthy intestinal environment with beneficial bacteria.
• XOS PREBIOTIC is a Prebiotic.
• XOS PREBIOTIC is feeding beneficial bacteria such as bifidobacteria and lactobacilli within the digestive tract.
XOS PREBIOTIC Applications:
• Nutritional & Dietary Products
• Dry-mix products
• Granola bars
• Dairy products
• Weight-losing foods
• Anti-aging foods
• Animal nutrition