Sodium Saccharin manufacturer
Van Wankum Ingredients is a full service ingredients provider for many different clients in the
Food & Beverage, Cosmetics, Pharmaceutical and Health industries. We offer high quality
ingredients and additives. Our services include sampling, cost efficient logistics, quality
documents and consulting. Our team of commercial, logistic, and financial experts, and food
technologists share more than 30 years of professional experience worldwide and are
committed to satisfying customers’ needs.
What is Sodium Saccharin?
Sodium Saccharin (benzoic sulfimide) is an artificial sweetener and invented first in 1878.
Saccharin is used as a single sweetener or often with other sweeteners in diet products, to
expend the shelf life and balance the sweetness. Saccharin derives its name from the word
“saccharine”, meaning “sugary”.
Benefits of Sodium Saccharin:
• Sodium Saccharin is around 450-550 times sweeter than sugar.
• Sodium Saccharin does not promote dental cavities.
• Sodium Saccharin contains no calories.
• Sodium Saccharin is freely soluble in water
• Sodium Saccharin is safe for consumption by diabetics as non- diabetics.
Sodium Saccharin is heat stable.
Sodium Saccharin suppliers
Clients from all over the world use our services as SODIUM SACCHARIN suppliers. We work
with high functioning chain management and only collaborate with top-notch SODIUM
SACCHARIN suppliers worldwide. With 30+ years of experience and a global network, we can
offer the best SODIUM SACCHARIN suppliers for our clients.
Sodium Saccharin is available in different grades:
• Crystal 10-20 mesh, 20-40 mesh, 40-80 mesh
• Powder 100 mesh
• Insoluble Sodium Saccharin
• 20+ years experience in sourcing from China and India
• Conditioned deliveries and storage rooms
• Quality assurance in accordance with industry regulations
• Strategically placed stocks across Europe
• 24 hour delivery from our warehouses to our customers within the European Union
Due to close collaboration with our supply chain partner we can deal with basically any supply chain issue, opportunity, or challenge.
Sodium Saccharin applications:
• Beverages and Beverage Mixes
• Carbonated beverages
• Non-carbonated beverages
• Hard and Soft Candy
• Jams and Jellies
• Chewable candy and tablet
• Coffee and Tea
• Dairy Products
• Processed Fruits and Fruit Juices
• Processed Vegetables and Vegetable Juices
• Confections and Frostings
• Nutritional & Dietary Products
• Table-top sweeteners
• Processed fruit
• Chewing gum
• Dry-mix products
• Fruit spreads
• Frozen desserts
• Salad dressings
Van Wankum ingredients
Van Wankum Ingredients is always looking for environment friendly and “green” opportunitie
for its products and principles. We stand for long-term relationships with our clients and high
quality service. Would you like more information about our services as SODIUM SACCHARIN
suppliers or would you like to request a sample of SODIUM SACCHARIN ? Please do not
hesitate to Contact us.