Monkfruit is an excellent natural sweetener for Dairy Applications.
Monk Fruit is cultivated in the remote mountains of Southern China. The small sub-tropical melon is also known as Luo Han Guo. According to legend, the name Monk Fruit comes from the Buddhist monks who first cultivated the fruit, nearly 800 years ago. The extract of this Chinese fruit is nearly 300 times sweeter than sugar and can be used as a low-calorie sweetener and is an excellent replacer of sugar content.
Monkfruit can mask the bad aftertaste of Protein, Caffeine, etc. used in many Sport Nutrition.
Benefits of Monk Fruit.
Monk Fruit is an important ingredient for Traditional Chinese Medicine and is used to cure diseases such as high blood pressure, pulmonary tuberculosis, asthma, gastritis, whooping cough, acute & chronic tracheïtis, and acute & chronic tonsillitis. Monk Fruit can be used for both therapeutic and health products.
There are many reasons to choose Monk Fruit as a natural sweetener to substitute sugar. We list some of the benefits:
• The sweetness of monkfruit is around 300 times sweeter than sugar.
• Monk Fruit contains important antioxidants
• Monk fruit has a zero glycemic index
• Monk Fruit contains zero calories
• Monk Fruit is a natural product
• Monk Fruit does not cause dental cavities
• Monk Fruit is safe for consumption by diabetics
• Monk Fruit can be used to cure diseases such as high blood pressure, asthma, whooping cough, and other
For the Dairy industry we can supply Monkfruit in Liquid form, Powder form and Granular Form.
Van Wankum Ingredients is always looking for environment friendly and “green”
opportunities for its products and principles. We stand for long-term relationships with our
clients and high quality service. Please do not hesitate to request a Monkfruit sample Or Contact us directly with questions or requests.