Aspartame is a high intensity sweetener also identified as N-L-alpha-Aspartyl-L-phenylalanine-1-methyl ester. It is a dipeptide composed of two amino acids, L-aspartic acid and L-phenylalanine. These constituents are in everyday foods and are metabolized by the human body. Aspartame is approved in over 130 countries and regions around the world.
Product Name: Aspartame
Chemical Name: Methyl L-α-aspartyl-L-phenylalaninate
CAS No.: 22839-47-0
EC No.: 245-261-3
- Aspartame is around 200 times sweeter than sugar.
- Aspartame does not promote dental cavities.
- Aspartame contains almost no calories.
- Aspartame is Slightly soluble in water
- Aspartame is safe for consumption by diabetics as non- diabetics.
Aspartame is available in different grades;
- High Density powder 80-100 mesh
- Powder 100 mesh
- Fine powder 300 mesh
- Fine granular 60-100 mesh
- Granular 20-100 mesh
- Beverages and Beverage Mixes
- Carbonated beverages
- Non-carbonated beverages
- Hard and Soft Candy
- Jams and Jellies
- Chewable candy and tablet
- Coffee and Tea
- Dairy Products
- Processed Fruits and Fruit Juices
- Processed Vegetables and Vegetable Juices
- Confections and Frostings
- Nutritional & Dietary Products
- Table-top sweeteners
- Chewing gum
- Dry-mix products
- Fruit spreads
- Frozen desserts
- Salad dressing